Shirl and i have been going to Tenn for over thirty years. One of the stops that we make is the Pancake House in Gatlinburg . They are the lightest pancakest i have ever eaten. Mouth watering. Enjoy
Yesterday was FCAT day. I can't spell after sitting ALL day with 10 boys, trying to be quiet. They were awesome and I meant that I don't have pancakes OFTEN. I love pancakes, with pounds of butter and blueberries. I think I spelled everything right.
6 comments:
mmmmm...pancakes...
They are also the only pnacakes I will eat, so I guess that tells you how often I have pancakes. Good memories.
I have been up to Gatlinburg but still have not had pancakes from the Pancake House. One of these days I will have them. I love, love pancakes.
I don't have pancakes very oftern, but I would love to head up for some one day.
Yesterday was FCAT day. I can't spell after sitting ALL day with 10 boys, trying to be quiet. They were awesome and I meant that I don't have pancakes OFTEN. I love pancakes, with pounds of butter and blueberries. I think I spelled everything right.
Those look good.
Post a Comment