Alabama X
Alaska X
Arizona X
Arkansas X
California X Shirl and i were married here.
Colorado X
Connecticut X We were born here went to school here and left when the Navy called.
Delaware X
Florida XO
Georgia XO Stationed in the Navy here. Kim born here
Hawaii X
Idaho X
Illinois X
Indiana
Iowa X
Kansas X
Kentucky X
Louisiana X
Maine X
Maryland X
Massachusetts X
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi X
Missouri X
Montana X
Nebraska X
Nevada X
New Hampshire XO Kathi and Tam born here
New Jersey X
New Mexico X
New York X
North Carolina XO Lived on the sand for four months building a Naval Faciliity by the lighthouse on Cape Hatteras
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma X
Oregon X
Pennsylvania X
Rhode Island X
South Carolina X
South Dakota X
Tennessee X
Texas X
Utah X
Vermont X
Virginia X
Washington X
West Virginia X
Wisconsin
Wyoming X
Bermuda stationed in the Navy here for 2 years. Lauri was born here. Our first born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You only have three daughters? Did I say something on Thursday to upset you, oh yeah I probably did. ;-) Guess I'll have to be nice to you to get back in the family.
Feel so much better being a part of the family again. Love you.
You were born in another country, or had you forgotten? I didn't know you were in North Carolina.
What do you mean Kim
Post a Comment