Can you make me two and bring them up to Maine!! :) Love it.
I'll take a couple, do the mail well? :) I may have to copy off the photo some.
Looking good Dad, I think your back yard is getting to small for all the chairs. You might have to move a couple to my yard.
Hey time to live, if you want good pictures i will give them to you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Can you make me two and bring them up to Maine!! :) Love it.
I'll take a couple, do the mail well? :) I may have to copy off the photo some.
Looking good Dad, I think your back yard is getting to small for all the chairs. You might have to move a couple to my yard.
Hey time to live, if you want good pictures i will give them to you.
Post a Comment