Shirl took us for a ride this morning and we saw a few of the wild life . We have a lot of different cattle that graze in the fields and scrub. The hawk was beautiful sitting on the fence.
I have a Olympus SP-560UZ, it has 8megapixles and 18x optical zoom. Its small and light and great for pics. This is my third Olympus, they were all good.
4 comments:
Those are very nice pictures. I love taking Sunday drives. You never know what you might see.
Great pictures. Mum is certainly becoming quite the driver, you never know where you will end up when you get in the car with her now.
nice shots...what do you use for a camera--it takes good pictures!
I have a Olympus SP-560UZ, it has 8megapixles and 18x optical zoom. Its small and light and great for pics. This is my third Olympus, they were all good.
Post a Comment