Thursday, December 4, 2008

Alaska

A lot of houses had these ladders to get to fires I believe
Had my house mowed today

We were further north then this at one potnt
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lauri said...

I still can't believe how much you saw on that trip.

Kat said...

Was this the one you went with Tammy and Tom?

Dad/ray said...

This is the first trip Mum and I made

gardenboy said...

why does that sign say no studded tires?

Dad/ray said...

is unlawful to operate a motor vehicle with studded tires on a paved highway
or road from May 1st through September 15th, inclusive, north of 60 North Latitude and
from April 15th through September 30th, inclusive, south of 60 North Latitude, except
that at any latitude on a paved portion of the Sterling Highway a person may not operate
a motor vehicle with studded tires from May 1st through September 15th, inclusive.

VEHICLE QUESTIONS