This was such a good day. As I recall David and Kathi had more ambition than we did. I think they walked about 5 more miles while we went back to rest.
Right now, I would love to be there with you all over again. What a great time we had in Boston. And yes, I believe we walk down to the Prudential Center and back and then to the hotel.
4 comments:
This was such a good day. As I recall David and Kathi had more ambition than we did. I think they walked about 5 more miles while we went back to rest.
Right now, I would love to be there with you all over again. What a great time we had in Boston. And yes, I believe we walk down to the Prudential Center and back and then to the hotel.
Looks like you had a great time. Starting to see a trend on the blogs with hats.
nice hat!
cold beer + hats =fun!
Post a Comment