Last Sunday Mum and I went down to Highlands Hammock. It is south of us in Sebring. Lots of 30 minute trails to walk. The park was constructed by the CCC in 1934. " tidbit" Uncle George was in the ccc in the late 30ths. He was in Colorado for maybe a year. He had a lot of pictures and I remember looking at them. Mum and I had a good time. Make use of the good times, for some they are few and far between.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Last Sunday Mum and I went down to Highlands Hammock. It is south of us in Sebring. Lots of 30 minute trails to walk. The park was constructed by the CCC in 1934. " tidbit" Uncle George was in the ccc in the late 30ths. He was in Colorado for maybe a year. He had a lot of pictures and I remember looking at them. Mum and I had a good time. Make use of the good times, for some they are few and far between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pictures look great.
This is definitely going on the list of things to see. Great pictures.
Post a Comment